WHAT WE BELIEVE
Crossroads is part of the General Council of the Assemblies of God. This Assembly was formed in 1914 after the Holy Spirit Revivals began to spread, and a need for doctrinal structure and organization arose. In 1916 this fellowship established a set of doctrinal standards solely based on Scripture that are intended to be the basis for every congregation to worship in unity.
Statement of Faith
Below is a condensed version of the 16 Fundamental Truths that define our doctrine as Spirit-filled Disciples of Christ. For more in depth information please read the official Assemblies of God position papers at ag.org/Beliefs/Statement-of-Fundamental-Truths.
1. The Bible is God Inspired
2. God is the One True God and Jesus Christ is His Son
3. The Deity of Jesus Christ
4. The Fall of Man
5. The Salvation of Man
6. The Ordinances of the Church
a. Water Baptism
b. Holy Communion
7. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
10. The Church and Its Mission
11. The Ministry of the Church
12. Divine Healing
13. The Blessed Hope (Rapture of the Church)
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ
15. The Final Judgement
16. The New Heavens and the New Earth
"...on this rock I will build my church..."
~Jesus, Matt. 16:18~